We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quick HELP please with Pisa hotel booking for this Sat 22 Ju

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
129 posts
5 reviews
Quick HELP please with Pisa hotel booking for this Sat 22 Ju

Hello everyone,

By chance we are suddenly going to Pisa arriving this Sat 22 July and leaving on the Mon, 24 July.

The people we are meeting are staying at the Relais I Miracoli (super close to the tower). However, there are no rooms available for us at this hotel on the 22 July - there is a room available for us on the 23-24 July.

I need very quick help with a hotel suggestion for the 22 -23 July:

1) We will have a rental car so can drive to the coast or somewhere nearby (we will have our 19 month old son with us) but I don't have any idea of what might be worth seeing for 1 day and then driving back to Pisa to stay at the Relais I Miracoli from the 23-24 July.

2) Or does anyone know a hotel that is very close to the Relais I Miracoli that we can just stay at and then not have to move?

Any hotel of the same standard as Relais I Miracoli is fine.

Thanks and apologies for the short notice - this took us by surprise too. :)

Best Seller
Tuscany in One Day Sightseeing Tour
7,451 Reviews
from USD 105.20*
Best Seller
Pisa, Siena and San Gimignano Day...
428 Reviews
from USD 93.50*
Small-Group Tour: Florence and Pisa...
125 Reviews
from USD 173.00*
Canada
Level Contributor
2,812 posts
17 reviews
1. Re: Quick HELP please with Pisa hotel booking for this Sat 22 Ju

This close I suggest you get on booking dot com and basically settle for what is available.

Norwich, Norfolk, Uk
Level Contributor
8,671 posts
68 reviews
2. Re: Quick HELP please with Pisa hotel booking for this Sat 22 Ju

Yes you can put in your dates and then search by map to find somewhere close to your friends. Make sure you understand about the limited traffic zone (ztl) and keep your rental car outside it.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
129 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Quick HELP please with Pisa hotel booking for this Sat 22 Ju

Thank you guys! We are staying in Lucca for the night. This info helped us make a very speedy decision. Very very appreciated!

4. Re: Quick HELP please with Pisa hotel booking for this Sat 22 Ju

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2018, 15:18