We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accademia Tickets for Children under 18

Herndon, Virginia
Level Contributor
61 posts
18 reviews
Accademia Tickets for Children under 18

Hey - I am planning to buy tickets to the Accademia but am a little confused as to the ticket prices on the online selection menu (www.b-ticket.com). There is full, reduced, and free on the drop down menu. I know I need to buy tickets for myself and my husband, but we have 4 sons (ages 15, 12, 10 and 5) and I believe they will all be free (but will still need a ticket). Is this correct?

Best Seller
Tuscany in One Day Sightseeing Tour
7,431 Reviews
from USD 105.90*
Best Seller
Cinque Terre Day Trip with Transport...
799 Reviews
from USD 105.90*
Best Seller
Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip from...
3,415 Reviews
from USD 105.90*
washington, dc
Level Contributor
4,022 posts
1 review
1. Re: Accademia Tickets for Children under 18

For any and all information about museums in Florence, do not use any commercial website.

For information concerning the national museums, including the Accademia, Uffizi, Bargello, Pitti, etc., go to:

www.firenzemusei.it

EU nationals under the age of 18 are admitted free. You may be required to show identification at the entrance.

I believe that the supplement for an advance reservation is not free.

For reservations, telephone +39 055 294883.

For tickets online, go to:

http://www.polomuseale.firenze.it/

2. Re: Accademia Tickets for Children under 18

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 00:32