We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather End of May start of June

Canada
Level Contributor
141 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Weather End of May start of June

Hi we are arriving in Florence May 28th till June 2nd. Anyone have the long range forecast? I read that a system is heading north from Africa ushering in hot temps. So can anyone verify this as we are trying to decide what we shall pack, as there has been rain for the last few days into this coming week. Thanks.

Best Seller
Tuscany in One Day Sightseeing Tour
7,250 Reviews
from USD 104.80*
Best Seller
Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip from...
3,347 Reviews
from USD 104.80*
Best Seller
Cinque Terre Day Trip with Transport...
765 Reviews
from USD 104.80*
2 replies to this topic
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
96,147 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather End of May start of June

It is impossible for anyone to provide an accurate forecast more than around 48 hours ahead. Anything beyond that is a guess.

Montepulciano, Italy
Destination Expert
for Tuscany
Level Contributor
8,557 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather End of May start of June

Not sure we have any professional meteorologists on the board and my dear neighbour who could foresee the weather through feelings in her bones sadly died last month (at the ripe old age of 94) but, like you, I'm reading that anti-cyclone "Scipione" is due to bring winds from north Africa across the Italian peninsula at the end of the month and, with it, temperatures even inland in the low 30s. That's the forecast, it's currently just a prediction, fear we'll just all have to wait, see and hope. Fingers crossed for you.

Reply to: Weather End of May start of June
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted