Hi fellow Trip Advisors.
We are spending 5 days in Siena and have allowed a 1 day to explore Southern Tuscany ie Montalcino, Pienza and Montepulciano area.
Can you please answer a few questions please
1) Do you have a suggested itinerary for the day. If possible please suggest a start time for the day, drive estimate between towns, how much time to spend in each of your recommended towns.
2) What are the must see towns and sights?
3) What order of towns would you do the trip.
4) Any awesome wineries that are worth stopping at.
5) Where is the good lunch stop.
Your help is much appreciated.