We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boutique hotel with nice views

Warrington
Level Contributor
94 posts
7 reviews
Boutique hotel with nice views

We are coming to Venice at the end of August and looking for a small boutique style hotel for 2 nights preferably with a balcony. We prefer to stay out of the main touristy areas as like to walk and prefer a quiet location. Cost isn’t a problem just want the right hotel in the right area. If no balcony a roof terrace or garden for outdoor relaxing in after a long day sightseeing. Thanks in advance. :-)

2 replies to this topic
Chorley, United...
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
19,387 posts
125 reviews
1. Re: Boutique hotel with nice views

I nowadays always stay at either the Accademia - Villa Maravege (www.pensioneaccademia.it). Do not be mislead by the website address, this is much more a boutique hotel these days. It is in Dorsoduro on Fondamenta Bollani at the point where two canals diverge -thre Rio SanTrovaso and the Rio della Tolenta. It has a very pleasant courtyard/patio garden in front of the Hotel where you can take breakfast in the open air when the weather is good.

Or my wife and I stay at the American-Dinesen (www.hotelamerican.com), again in Dorsoduro on the Fondamenta Bragadin which runs along the Rio San Vio. The bedroom balconies at the front of the Hotel have a good view to the right of Campo San Vio and the Grand Canal. There is also a quiet terrace at the rear of the canal where we like to sit and enjoy a drink in the cool shade

Edited: 22 April 2018, 22:37
UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
50,236 posts
89 reviews
2. Re: Boutique hotel with nice views

Put "Boutique Hotels in Venice " in the search box on this page, a lot of ideas,

Reply to: Boutique hotel with nice views
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted