We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Venice airport transfer

Inverclyde, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
68 reviews
Venice airport transfer

Can anyone tell me how much a taxi from Treviso airport to the San Marc area would be for a late flight arriving 22.00. There are 4 of us (2 adults and 2 children)

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
74,714 posts
478 reviews
11. Re: Venice airport transfer

I would go ino Venice rather than stay out at an airport, but it's your choice, and with children who may be tired and grouchy it may be worth considering.

Otherwise, if you want to avoid the bus ride it will have to be a taxi to Piazzale Roma, and if it were me, I'd be looking for accommodation in that immediae area.

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Berlin
Level Contributor
22,511 posts
7 reviews
12. Re: Venice airport transfer

I assume you'll have checked-in luggage to wait for too so that could mean getting to Venice towards midnight. It depends on your kids (not least how young they are) if that seems ok. Since you can't get a taxi door to door to your hotel in Venice, I'd also suggest thinking about staying in Treviso, eg near the station so you can take the train the next morning.

13. Re: Venice airport transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 November 2018, 16:16