We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodations in/near Treviso

north carolina
Level Contributor
6,617 posts
154 reviews
Accomodations in/near Treviso

I need to hear your suggestions .

We will get off the plane at VCE and go to Treviso to relax for three days as we begin a 3 week trip to Italy.

I would like to find a hotel within 600 m of the center of town, or a B&B or apartment possibly further out.

We need perfectly quiet and clean and relaxing. Cost is no object.

We have not been to Treviso before.

thanks.

6 replies to this topic
Salt Lake City, Utah
4 posts
1. Re: Accomodations in/near Treviso

You can try B&B San Leonardo or B&B Barberia. The latter is on a pedestrian street and should be pretty quiet.

I am from Treviso so never used a hotel there, but obviously I know the area very well. Any other place near Piazza dei Signori, would fit the bill, as it is mostly on a pedestrian area. You want to stay within the walls of the town, which are clearly visible from any map, preferably toward the center. Treviso has a rather small ZTL right in the center, just South of the Duomo and around Piazza dei Signori, but other than that, there will be cars everywhere, so finding something incredibly quiet might be a challenge.

I don't recommend anything outside the walls.

Treviso is not touristy at all, therefore not as many choices in hotels etc.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
119 posts
9 reviews
2. Re: Accomodations in/near Treviso

I have stayed at this apartment before, and would thoroughly recommend it:

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/10015155…

Clean, comfortable, well equipped and very good value as well. The owner doesn't speak English, but we managed fine! It's right in the centre of Treviso, in the Latin Quarter which seemed quiet even at night. 10 minutes walk from the station and a similar distance from the centre of Treviso.

north carolina
Level Contributor
6,617 posts
154 reviews
3. Re: Accomodations in/near Treviso

thanks both, very helpful

Salt Lake City, Utah
4 posts
4. Re: Accomodations in/near Treviso

The Latin Quarter is very nice, recently renovated, but it is where the University is, so it depends on when the OP is going.

north carolina
Level Contributor
6,617 posts
154 reviews
5. Re: Accomodations in/near Treviso

Going mid-march, this first few days of the trip is intended to be relaxed.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
6. Re: Accomodations in/near Treviso

We stayed at Ca Gemma a beautiful BnB on the outskirts of town on the edge of a forest/ national park. Quiet clean well appointed amenities. Bus 7 is a 10 /15 min ride to central Treviso. We stayed 3 nights love it loved Treviso.

Reply to: Accomodations in/near Treviso
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Treviso