We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alba

Traverse City...
Level Contributor
14 posts
Save Topic
Alba

Has anyone stayed at Villa La Meridiana/Az. Agrituistica Reine? What is the best way to find availability for this bed and breakfast? Would you say it is better to stay in Alba or Asti? We will have a car and like bed and breakfasts out in the country.

london, UK
Level Contributor
223 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Alba

If you have a car, then it doesn't matter too much. If you like the countryside, you have a huge choice of B&Bs.

I don't know the one you mentioned, so I can't comment.

The best way is to get in touch with them directly???

Have you looked at all the B&Bs on this forum?

Best wishes and enjoy your holiday!

detroit
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Alba

I stayed at Cascina Reine last year and would recommend it very much. Nice people, beautiful setting and a great location just out of Alba.

cascinareine@libero.it

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
28 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alba

Katrinka2,

I'd like to know the answers to your questions too.

If able, and amenable, please let me know a good spot you have found to stay in Alba or Asti. We're from the NW, and like a bit of on-your-own attitude.

Thanks,

Mary in Sherwood, OR

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
28 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Alba

Katrinka2,

I'd like to know the answers to your questions too.

If able, and amenable, please let me know a good spot you have found to stay in Alba or Asti. We're from the NW, and like a bit of on-your-own attitude.

Thanks,

Mary in Sherwood, OR

Atlanta, Georgia
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Alba

We are going to to Villa La Meridiana in a few days. If you stayed there, could you give me your impressions? Was it hard to find?

Thank you.

Tiffer

Logan, Utah
Level Contributor
136 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Alba

Meridian is easy to find and it's nice.

You leave Alba toward Barbaresco. As you head out of town up a steep hill, you reach a sharp turn to the right; Meridian driveway is on that turn on your left. You will be just on teh outskirts of town still.

Nice place. Great people.

Dublin
Level Contributor
166 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Alba

We stayed at L'Antico Asilo in Serralunga d'Alba as well as LaVilla Hotel. Both excellent places. In our opinion, Serralunga was more central for our winery visit and gastronomic purposes. The experience was more immersive.

8. Re: Alba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 16:17
Get answers to your questions about Asti