We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palio of Asti - Ticket purchase

Port Macquarie
Level Contributor
34 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Palio of Asti - Ticket purchase

Hi,

We will be near Asti at the time of the Palio. Could anyone please advise me if it is possible to purchase tickets on-line for the Palio.

Thanks,

Montreal
Level Contributor
17,790 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Palio of Asti - Ticket purchase

http://www.palio.asti.it/welcome.shtml

Port Macquarie
Level Contributor
34 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palio of Asti - Ticket purchase

Thanks Zerlina for the information. I had emailed the Automobile Club di Asti but have not received a reply. I'll try again. Many Thanks.

(e-mail: biglietteriapalio@email.it)

Asti, Italy
Level Contributor
919 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Palio of Asti - Ticket purchase

Normally you can reserve tickets by fax or e-mail to the Palio di Asti, but you have to pick them up and pay for them about a week earlier. The reason they haven't answered is that its too early in the year, I would try again at the end of July or early August.

Asti, Italy
Level Contributor
511 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Palio of Asti - Ticket purchase

You can ask your hotel or lodging to reserve tickets for you.

5. Re: Palio of Asti - Ticket purchase

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2009, 18:33
Get answers to your questions about Asti