We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant in N Monferrato--

Seattle
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
Restaurant in N Monferrato--

Ten of us are vacationing in the vicinity of Nizza Monferrato in September and we'd like to dine out all together our first night-- the group includes a 3 year old and a 4 year old. I'd planned on making reservations at le due lanterne but am not sure it will be suitable for the kids. we want great food and the opportunity to linger but may need outside seating in order to keep them "entertained" throughout the evening. Any suggestions from the locals? IS due lanterne an option? Thanks in advance..!

Asti, Italy
Level Contributor
919 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant in N Monferrato--

I haven't eaten at Due Lanterna for some years, but I don't recall outside sitting unless it has changed (anyone local to Nizza?)

I would highly reccomend La Rotonda (0141-726035), wonderful food, waitress who speaks English and there is an outside area next to the pool.

Seattle
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant in N Monferrato--

Thanks, I've read mention of this place in another one of your postings. Is the pool open to the public-- or at least the patrons (ie. kids)? Will outside seating still be available in mid-september?

Dublin
Level Contributor
166 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant in N Monferrato--

Due Lanterne is reasonable for the kids.

La Sosta is special and gourmet, but get specific driving directions. A booking is needed. The meal will be incredibly memorable.

4. Re: Restaurant in N Monferrato--

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2009, 20:18
Get answers to your questions about Asti