We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AMAZING + AFFORDABLE apartment in vernazza

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
AMAZING + AFFORDABLE apartment in vernazza

http://www.vacanzemanuela.it/index2.html

We stayed here for 4 nights (May 2009) while in Vernazza for our own wedding! The apartment was 75Euro/nt and was perfect! The place was clean, the kitchen was a must if you are there for over 3 nights, and Emanuela was an absolute gem! She even bought us a wedding present!!

I'll post pics as soon as I can!

Her email is manucap64@libero.it

Feel free to contact me with any questions!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,782 posts
24 reviews
1. Re: AMAZING + AFFORDABLE apartment in vernazza

Cant wait to see pics, will keep this reco up my sleeve for my next trip.

Unfortunately, we stayed at Evas Rooms and it wasnt a nice experience. But, we did Loooove Vernazza all the same.

Congratulations on your wedding.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,782 posts
24 reviews
2. Re: AMAZING + AFFORDABLE apartment in vernazza

Just a quick question, is the apartment on the left hand side as you look at the water or on the same side as the church and clock??

I can see where the owner has a room for rent on the left side as you face the water, but, I'd prefer the apartment it looks lovely!

burl
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
3. Re: AMAZING + AFFORDABLE apartment in vernazza

We are coming from Paris any suggestions on how to get there? Does this location require a car? I am trying to determine time for travel. We are flying home out of Milan.

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
4. Re: AMAZING + AFFORDABLE apartment in vernazza

Hi,

The apartment in right down a side street from the train station and is on the right hand side of the main street as you look towards the water.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
67 posts
5 reviews
5. Re: AMAZING + AFFORDABLE apartment in vernazza

Is this apartment on a top floor? I'm curious if you have to climb up many flights of stairs.

Does it have a view?

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
6. Re: AMAZING + AFFORDABLE apartment in vernazza

It's a minute walk from the train. It is on a "street" or path that had about 5 steps up to it from the main street.Then the main door was on the path and the apmt is 2 levels so a staircase inside.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
67 posts
5 reviews
7. Re: AMAZING + AFFORDABLE apartment in vernazza

Thank you for the info! Have you seen the double bedroom with the sea view?

dallas, texas
3 posts
1 review
8. Re: AMAZING + AFFORDABLE apartment in vernazza

I would totally agree with this recommendation! We stayed here middle of June 2009 and it was by far our favorite from our entire trip. You will here a little train noise at night - every now and then - but it didnt bother us at all. It was beautifully renovated and we had the same experience with Emanuela, just a pleasure to talk with and rent from!

Texas
Level Contributor
101 posts
2 reviews
9. Re: AMAZING + AFFORDABLE apartment in vernazza

I have emailed 2 times with no response...has anyone else run into this?

10. Re: AMAZING + AFFORDABLE apartment in vernazza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2010, 16:16
Get answers to your questions about Vernazza
Recent Conversations