We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toy stores for boys 10-15 yo?

Belgrade, Serbia
Level Contributor
2,027 posts
Toy stores for boys 10-15 yo?

Trieste used to have some impressive toy stores but now I'm struggling to find ones for older boys. I can search online (in English and Italian) but names of the stores don't really mean much and such stores don't seem to have websites. So, which stores would you recommend, especially ones that don't simply have the same stuff as an average supermarket (sort of)? Sadly, I'm looking for cheap gifts but do also like walking into impressive stores as well. :) I did stumble upon one some 5-6 years ago, near Grand Canal, with some huge (and extremely expensive) RC toys (cars, planes and even ships) but now have no idea where it was or what was its name.

If you also know working hours os those stores (I know small stores tend to close in the afternoon) that would be even better. Btw, it's somewhat urgent. :)

2 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
103 posts
73 reviews
1. Re: Toy stores for boys 10-15 yo?

Hi, I know some toy store in Via Battisti, Corso Saba and on the Montedoro Mall near Muggia.

Belgrade, Serbia
Level Contributor
2,027 posts
2. Re: Toy stores for boys 10-15 yo?

You mean Cartoleria Centrale in Via Battisti Cesare, near Viale XX Settembre? Or Lupus in Fabula in the same street? I did find those two online but know nothing about them. Do you know what kind of toys they have?

Will check Corso Saba and I already plan to stop at the Montedoro mall so will surely check for toy stores as well. Thanks!

Reply to: Toy stores for boys 10-15 yo?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Trieste