We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel at the sea?

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
270 posts
351 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel at the sea?

Looking to spend two nights near Ancona, ideally in small hotel right on the sea. Any recommendations welcome!

Le Marche, Italy
Level Contributor
37,725 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel at the sea?

Your two best choices would be somewhere on the Riviera del Conero, south of the city (towns of Sirolo, Portonovo, Numana, or Porto Recanati), or Senigallia, north of the city. The beaches on the Riviera del Conero tend to be small and pebbly, but the scenery is very nice, with Mount Conero rising directly from the sea. Senigallia is a larger town, with a wide sandy beach, a lively town center, and great restaurants.

I live near there, so I have to need for hotels in the area. I know several hotels in Senigallia, which has hotels all along the beach front. I've stayed in the Hotel Universal, for a spa weekend, and was quite satisfied with the service. They have their own bathing establishment, but you can use any other, or the free beach if you wish.

2. Re: Hotel at the sea?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2017, 14:16