We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Market Day (General weekly)

Canterbury, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Market Day (General weekly)

Have just asked about markets in Ravenna and should really have asked about Ancona too! Is there a daily or weekly general market in Ancona? Believe me I don't just do markets when I am in Italy!!

Many thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Ravenna
Ravenna
Province of Ravenna, Italy
Ancona
Ancona
Province of Ancona, Italy
Italy
Italy
Europe
Le Marche, Italy
Level Contributor
37,725 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Market Day (General weekly)

Ancona is a fair-sized city, and has a number of weekly markets in different neighborhoods. There is also a daily covered market, in Via Maratta, and a daily market in Piazza delle Erbe.

Mentioned in this post
Ancona
Ancona
Province of Ancona, Italy
Canterbury, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Market Day (General weekly)

Sorry for my late response. Thanks for the info. I thought this may be the case but just wondered if I was missing anything!

3. Re: Market Day (General weekly)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2017, 14:16