We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amazing Apartment in Rome

Boston...
Level Contributor
188 posts
411 reviews
Amazing Apartment in Rome

Just wanted to let everyone know how much my girlfriend and I loved our apartment in Rome!

It can be found here: tripadvisor.com/VacationRentalReview-g187791…

It was perfect for us - a young couple and I would recommend to any other young couple. Being in Campo was a perfect location. We bough metro passes but barely used them as we walked just about everywhere.

The apartment itself was spacious, with a small kitchen. The best part was the balcony that literally overlooks Campo de Firoi. We would come back in the evening and have drinks before dinner and people watch. It was like sitting in the square, except the comforts of your own home.

The only negatives of the place are:

-Shower head was not on the wall, but on a hose which we as Americans weren't used to and with no shower curtain managed to soak the bathroom.

-It is on the 5th (American) floor of a walk-up. Not an issue for us, but something you may want to consider for yourself. We like that we were so high we had a nice view and weren't right on top of the crowd noise. Also, it felt extra safe being on the very top floor.

If you are considering a place, please don't hesitate to contact me about it!

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
910 posts
33 reviews
1. Re: Amazing Apartment in Rome

Hmmm. 5th floor of a walkup? With luggage? Sounds impractical :(

Boston...
Level Contributor
188 posts
411 reviews
2. Re: Amazing Apartment in Rome

Only had to do it once! And the person who let us in was kind enough to help my girlfriend with her bag. :)

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
3,852 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: Amazing Apartment in Rome

Ahhh... the walk up is always worth the view and an oasis to enjoy a glass of wine and watch the sun set over the domes and tiled roofs of Rome. The rooftop terrace is perfect for anyone with a little fitness for the walk up (not just the young) and the secret to the longevity for Romans. When every building in Rome has a lift, air conditioning, and a clothes dryer you'll know the Italians have surrendered.

:-)'

4. Re: Amazing Apartment in Rome

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2010, 14:18