We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Irish pubs near Termini station

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
6 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Irish pubs near Termini station

I am wondering could anyone tell me of any irish pubs showing the rugby world cup this September? please help!

Ireland
Level Contributor
26 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Irish pubs near Termini station

Hey Dave

There are a few Irish pubs, I don't have the web addresses off hand but the pub names are the Fiddlers Elbow and Druids Rock. They do show events as we are hoping to watch the GAA All Ireland final there in September.

Nambour, Australia
Level Contributor
46 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Irish pubs near Termini station

There is an Irish Pub in Via Nazionale approximately 200m down from Piazza de la Republica. It may have a broadcast.

Florida
Level Contributor
110 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Irish pubs near Termini station

Flann O'Brien Irish Pub

Via Nazionale 17 @ Via Napoli

phone 06-488-0418

http://www.flannobrien.it/contatti.html

info@flannobrien.it

I was there in February but was not a big sports time but remember they do have TV's around. It looks small but if you walk on through there is a big room further back.

sydney
Level Contributor
150 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Irish pubs near Termini station

A couple of years back we watched several matches in one just down tfrom the Termini in via Cavour - across from the Maria Maggiaore basillica. It always had a blackboard out the front with the matches they would have on and times. It was very convivial. Must husband wants to make a special trip to Rome from Umbria to watch some games this year in the same familiar place!!

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
2,550 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Irish pubs near Termini station

Fieddler's Elbow via dell'olmata

Druid's Den via san martino ai monti

Druids Rock piazza esquilino

(same owner, of course he opened a roman trattoria in dublin!)

Ciao Daniela

6. Re: Irish pubs near Termini station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 11:18