We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near Fumicino Airport

Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Hotel near Fumicino Airport

Hi all ! Thank you very much for all the help rendered on this forum . Does anyone have first hand experience of a good hotel near the airport ? Would love any recommendations. Thank you !

8 replies to this topic
Rome, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
7,225 posts
729 reviews
1. Re: Hotel near Fumicino Airport

Recently stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn and it was fine (nothing fancy but comfortable and clean), with a convenient shuttle bus: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g65…

Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
2. Re: Hotel near Fumicino Airport

Thank you Spanish Steps Apt . Appreciate it

California
Level Contributor
7,867 posts
52 reviews
3. Re: Hotel near Fumicino Airport

The number 1 place has always been to stay at the Hilton Hotel on site at the airport. Easily walkable from the terminal. If your able to make reservations well ahead of time you'll usually find a good deal. Also, by joining the free Hilton Honors reward program you'll get a slight discount on top of that.

Even if it's slightly more then what you wish to pay it'll be money well spent. They also offer a free shuttle into the city.

Edited: 20 November 2018, 04:20
Whittier, California
Level Contributor
45 posts
10 reviews
4. Re: Hotel near Fumicino Airport

I have stayed twice at the Golden Tulip. They have an affordable shuttle to and from the airport. Affordable, basic hotel with a good breakfast included in the price.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,327 posts
5. Re: Hotel near Fumicino Airport

Another vote for the Airport Hilton. They also have a free shuttle into Rome that drops off at (more or less) the foot of the stairs to Santa Maria in Aracoeli (at least it did when we were there a couple years ago).

Murrieta, California
Level Contributor
27 posts
2,288 reviews
6. Re: Hotel near Fumicino Airport

We stayed at this property - Holiday Inn Rome - Eur Parco Dei Medici, it is about 14 miles from the airport. They do offer a shuttle, but I dont know the hours as we had rented a car and drove it to FCO.

The hotel is very nice, with a good dining room.

Hope this helps.

1 post
7. Re: Hotel near Fumicino Airport

Caio. I found the Bella Vista Hotel to be quite comfy and friendly.

Also is not one of those big chains that are so AMERICAN AND STERILE. it has charm and it has a garden to sit in to eat the lovely breakfast they serve. If you want to ride a bike on the beach, they have some and will help you

They have other features like a spa and rooftop deck but I didn't even get to use those. I just find the atmosphere very nice.

Also it is half the price of those big hotels.

Eagle River, Alaska
Level Contributor
801 posts
25 reviews
8. Re: Hotel near Fumicino Airport

We frequently stay at the Hotel de la Ville Relais, family owned and operated. One block walk to the seaside promenade. Shuttle is 7.50 euro per person. They will drive you free to the restaurant they own (excellent food) and you get a 10% discount for staying at the hotel.

Reply to: Hotel near Fumicino Airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted