We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday apartment in Rome

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sacramento...
Level Contributor
42 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday apartment in Rome

Does anyone have any suggestions for us for Holiday Apartments in Rome. We will be staying 6 nights with 5 people. We want a full kitchen, washer/dryer and 2-3 bedrooms.

Grazie!

Jacksonville, FL
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville
Level Contributor
5,426 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday apartment in Rome

Hi Bandmom (I assume you have kids that play? I'm a music teacher!)

We have found that our most successful way to book our hotels is to go to www.venere.com. This is a site that has not only hotels, but B&B's, apartments, farmhouses and residences. You will be able to look at each property according to number of stars, location, price, photos, and reviews.

Booking through Venere is free, and the great thing is that they have a wonderful cancellation policy. You pay no penalty if you cancel within the required period of time (usually about 2 weeks prior to arrival). Cancellation is extremely easy: one click on the venere website. We've actually booked rooms as they come available and continue to look. If we find something we like better, we cancel the original booking and we've never had a problem.

There are others who say that you may be able to save a bit of money by going directly to the hotel's website and not using a third party, but we like the idea of a third party being able to step in if there is a problem. If you book directly with the hotel, you may save a few Euro, but if they somehow lose your reservation, you have no one to turn to.

Since there are five of you, you may want an apartment or a residence.

If you book with Venere, feel free to use my discount code: it's 9TABYKD and will save you a little...all the more to buy gelati!

Have a great trip!

Vicki

Sacramento...
Level Contributor
42 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday apartment in Rome

Thanks Vicki,

I do have boy girls twins who play in marching band, concert band, winter percussion and Jazz. And thanks for the advice. We are interested in apartment/home.

Thanks,

Marie

Jacksonville, FL
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville
Level Contributor
5,426 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday apartment in Rome

Hi Bandmom,

Venere lists all different kinds of properties: hotels, B&B's, apartments, residences, etc.

I think it's great that your kids are involved in band. Maybe you can introduce them to some wonderful music in Italia!

4. Re: Holiday apartment in Rome

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2009, 09:18