We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amalie coast boat tour from sorrento

Houston, Texas
1 post
Amalie coast boat tour from sorrento

Has anyone done this tour.? It goes to Amalie and position for 2 hours each. Lasts 9 hours and costs 45 euro

Durham, United...
Destination Expert
for Sorrento
Level Contributor
4,698 posts
39 reviews
1. Re: Amalie coast boat tour from sorrento

Hi

We've done a boat tour to Capri but not along the Amalfi Coast. Boat tours are advertised all over Sorrento and I suspect they are pretty much the same. 45 euros for a 9 hour boat trip sounds like good value for money to me.

We've used the ferry from Sorrento to Amalfi and Positano and had a couple of hours or more, in each town. These days there is only one ferry a day at 10:30 but there is a Coast To Coast coach from Sorrento bus/train station which stops in Amalfi and Positano and costs 16 euros return, each. In my opinion, a boat trip is the best way to travel but you might like to go back another day on the coach or ferry. The links are below and the last one is a general guide to travelling along the Amalfi Coast. There is also the Sita bus.

http://www.coopsantandrea.com/en/

sorrento.city-sightseeing.it/eng/percorsi.htm

reidsitaly.com/destinations/campania/amalfi_…

Eddie

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
105 posts
143 reviews
2. Re: Amalie coast boat tour from sorrento

Did boat tour last year and was booked through our Thomson rep. Think it was called the Blue Cruise. You had the choice to get off at either Positano or Amalfi and the boat anchored off Capri for a while near the Blue Grotto where we were able to jump off and have a swim. Great day out..........would thoroughly recommend.

Edited: 31 July 2015, 05:42
Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
105 posts
143 reviews
3. Re: Amalie coast boat tour from sorrento

P.S.

Boat has a great sun deck to take in the sights...........very relaxing way to travel.

Portland, OR
Destination Expert
for Positano
Level Contributor
6,718 posts
14 reviews
4. Re: Amalie coast boat tour from sorrento

Which company are you looking to do this tour with?

I assume you are going to Amalfi and Positano?

5. Re: Amalie coast boat tour from sorrento

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2016, 14:16