We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amalfi taxi service

Which Amalfi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Topic
Amalfi taxi service

two seniors visiting Amalfi in October. Will restaurants arrange for taxi service to return to Amalfi after dinner? Anyone have info regarding cost of taxi from Praiano back to Amalfi? thanks for any help you can give.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Amalfi taxi service

No, I'm sorry, restaurants don't have a taxi service. I advice you to contact the main taxi service in the area, Positano Discovery. The owner, Fabio, is very kind! They have comfortable mercedes and offer great prices! Try sending him an email and visit they're website info@positanodiscovery.com www.positanodiscovery.com/en. Every time I go there with my family I phone him!

Cheers,

Lizzie

Edited: 01 April 2012, 20:45
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
38,737 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Amalfi taxi service

Yes, I believe restaurants can arrange a taxi for you.

My guess is that it will be about 30-35 euros between the two towns - maybe even more this year. I base this on a 30 euro, 20 minute taxi ride from Amalfi up to Ravello last year (before the gas prices skyrocketed again).

A private car service may be a bit less than one of the taxis. You can email the one above to ask their price.

3. Re: Amalfi taxi service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 April 2013, 20:20