We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amber Road Tours

Bath, Canada
Level Contributor
173 posts
3 reviews
Amber Road Tours

Has anyone used Amber Road Tours for small group travel in Italy?

We are looking specifically at their Tuscany/Liguria 9 days/ 8 nights tour which will include the principal towns of Lucca, Carrara, Colonnata, Cinque Terre, San Fruttuoso, Portofino, Santa Margherita, Pisa & Florence.

We will then do a few extra days in Tuscany to compliment this itinerary.

Hopefully someone can endorse them.

Thank you

Ella H

Texas
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Amber Road Tours

My husband & I took the Amber Road tour of Tuscany & Umbria in 2008. Out of the 9 tours of Europe we have done since 1995, this tour was the best. I posted a review of Amber Road back then, but I'm uncertain if it's still on Trip Advisor. Our guide was wonderful, and hotels & restaurants definitely a cut above other companies we have used. I really believe the itinerary cannot be surpassed - at the time, it was by far the best we could find after doing plenty of research. I was in your position back then and, being a very cautious person, did what I could to check them out. I know I checked the Better Business Bureau & a professional association for travel agents to ascertain that there had been no complaints. It rained most of the 12 days we were in Tuscany/Umbria, yet I have such fond & vivid memories of that trip, 5 years later. I highly recommend Amber Road to you.

Bath, Canada
Level Contributor
173 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Amber Road Tours

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We feel that Amber Road Tours will be the one for us.

Ella H

3. Re: Amber Road Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2014, 16:18