We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport to La Tomatina in Bunol

Hobart, Australia
Level Contributor
321 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Transport to La Tomatina in Bunol

I've just grabbed a booking for a hotel in Chiva, on the way from Valencia to Bunol, for the Tomatina festival this year (before they're all booked out). My question is - how do I get to the festival from Chiva? Are there buses put on for the festival? Where can I get some information about this?

Any replies will be appreciated.

Cheers,

Judi Rose

Mentioned in this post
Valencia
Valencia
Province of Valencia, Spain
Valencia, Spain
Level Contributor
281 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport to La Tomatina in Bunol

you can take a local train (line C3) from Chiva to Buñol. The trip takes 10-15 minutes. In addition to the normal timetable of 1 train per hour, there will be extra trains to bring the crowd to the Tomatina.

…about.com/od/…valencia_bunol.htm

Hobart, Australia
Level Contributor
321 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport to La Tomatina in Bunol

Thanks so much for your quick reply! I'm glad to hear there is an easy train ride available - will make a pleasant & fun journey.

Cheers.

3. Re: Transport to La Tomatina in Bunol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 23:17