We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Republic Airport Transfers

London, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Travel Republic Airport Transfers

Hi All

I'm going for first visit to Benidorm in June and wondeed where the pick up point is if you book the transfer with Travel Republic.

thanks in advance for any replies !

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,723 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel Republic Airport Transfers

Travel republic are booking agents not a coach company. Your seat could be allocated with Flybus or another shuttle company. You wont know which company you are travelling with until your booking is confirmed. Usually most companies leave from the same area at the airport.

Have you booked your accommodation yet. Transfer companies will try and take you as near as is possible to your hotel or apartment.

Edited: 08 May 2013, 02:05
linlithgow
Level Contributor
564 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel Republic Airport Transfers

just booked with travel republic for june when you book it gives all the details and it is so easy to follow even i didnt get lost the first time i used them if you get flybus you will be pressed the buses are lovely and clean and aircon is great

London, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel Republic Airport Transfers

Thanks very much for reply.

I've had the confirmation from them now. It says Flybus.

I booked the Torre Dorada. I was going to change after reading reviews it's a bit

further out. I got a very good price so decided to stick with it in the end.

thanks again

Sue

London, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel Republic Airport Transfers

Sorry, meant to say replies ! thanks to you both.

That's good about the coach / aircon. I'm going in June as well but flight doesn't land till 8.30pm

manchester
Level Contributor
986 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Travel Republic Airport Transfers

Used TR and flybus last week. there were about 8 flybus coaches waiting at the airport, so many infact that they had a guy at the bus stops with a clip board telling u which bus to get on.

Coming back got picked up at 8.25 for an 11am flight. we were the second from last pickup got everyone loaded then the coach broke down. Only waited about 15 mins and a replacement bus came along. I was very impressed. Bit of a rush at the airport though.

London, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Travel Republic Airport Transfers

That's excellent, especially considering how cheap they are !

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,723 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Travel Republic Airport Transfers

Good service they will drop you as near as they can.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Travel Republic Airport Transfers

Folks my transfer was good this time flights landed at 11am was o. Coach by 11.15 waited about 15 mins the coach was full don't think there was a spare seat I was dreading it but was at appt by just after 1pm still had to go to collect keys though so not to bad this time .

Edited: 09 May 2013, 03:03
9. Re: Travel Republic Airport Transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2014, 14:19
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm