We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Feburary Vist Hotel Reccomendations

Boston...
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Feburary Vist Hotel Reccomendations

Hello,

I am traveling to Barcelona 12/22 to 12/26 with my girlfriend and was hoping for a hotel reccomendation. I am looking for something from around 60 to 80 euros per night and thought I would like to stay in the Gothic Quarter.

Any reccomendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,277 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Feburary Vist Hotel Reccomendations

Hola Sull!

Do you REALLY mean 12/22-12/26, as in December 22, 2012? I'm not sure if the hotels have posted rates for next Christmas.

Boston...
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Feburary Vist Hotel Reccomendations

very sorry. 2/22 to 2/26.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,277 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Feburary Vist Hotel Reccomendations

Thx for the clarification, Sull.

Barri Gotic is a bit expensive for your dates. In L'Eixample, you could find some nicer hotels at the same price. Here's the best I could find on Booking.com. Only 3 rooms with balcony are left.

http://tinyurl.com/7mqrj4b

Edited: 21 January 2012, 02:16
4. Re: Feburary Vist Hotel Reccomendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2013, 19:21