We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Fares to various

shropshire uk
Level Contributor
33 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi Fares to various

Good Morning

Going to PdlC next week and I am wondering what taxis cost to go to popular places like Oratava, Santa Cruz etc. I understand that local fares around PdlC are about 4 euros each way. I shall get a Bono card but, if weather isn't great, or dependant on time, taxis may be a necessary option.

Thank You

David

9 replies to this topic
Sunderland
Level Contributor
1,835 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi Fares to various

Hi David

Not sure of taxi fares to places outside of Puerto . You could try googling , Taxi fares Puerto Dr la Cruz cost of living .This site gives an estimate of some taxi fares ,based on mileage travelled . You could also try the taxi rank in the main square , which has a board showing fares for various trips around the island .

Hope someone can give you a more decimate answer .

shropshire uk
Level Contributor
33 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi Fares to various

Thanks Alan as usual you are a star

Sunderland
Level Contributor
1,835 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi Fares to various

Hi

No problem

I would love to know what a 'decimate answer ' is lol

shropshire uk
Level Contributor
33 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi Fares to various

And I thought you were educating me lol, predictive text causes these weird messages - or is it us not checking what we have written - and just pressing return

shropshire uk
Level Contributor
33 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi Fares to various

Good example look at my first message lol

Newtown, United...
Level Contributor
527 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi Fares to various

The facebook page 'puerto de la cruz news and views' is very good the guy lives there.

shropshire uk
Level Contributor
33 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Taxi Fares to various

Thank you Mark

Chester
Level Contributor
3,130 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Taxi Fares to various

Hi,

you could also try Yurena transfers for the odd trip.

yurenatrans@gmail.com, they are based in PDLC in the row of offices above the Superdino at the end of Calla la hoya. You head passed the Bee Hive pub going away from the centre of town and the supermarket is on the right at the end of the road.

I am not up to date on taxi's to La Orotava but I would guess about 10-12€ depending on where in PDLC and to where in La Orotava.

The first time we went to La Orotava we got the taxi to the House of the Balconies, which is about as far as you will go in La Orotava. That way we had a feel for the way back to the bus stop and what to see on the way back.

If you go on Skyline web cam for La Orotava the camera is on the Town Hall and in front is the main church and just between the 3 church domes you can see the tallest building in PDLC ( if we call that view 12 o clock) at 5 past you can just make out another church ( closes for lunch @ 13:00) the road in front of the town hall going right leads to the bus station but you need to take the left fork after about 5 mins walk or you end up 1 street back at the rear of the bus station, at 1/4 past is another church and next to this is a large pink building with very nice gardens which come all the way back to the town hall. Behind the town hall are some more gardens and at 1/4 to the building with the flags is the House of the Balconies. At the moment at the town hall they are making the sand pictures which are under the 3 tents.

If you have any questions about La Orotava just ask.

shropshire uk
Level Contributor
33 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Taxi Fares to various

Hi 3ark

That's really great info, thank you. I looked on Flickr and saw the sand pictures being made - fantastic, thar's the sort of thing I am looking forward to seeing.I am only there for 9 days, so I guess I shall be busy

Best

David

Reply to: Taxi Fares to various
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de la Cruz