We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Quiet beaches in Majorca

london
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Best Quiet beaches in Majorca

Hi folks

I am looking for a nice quiet beach resort to stay in for a few days (self and wife only) in Spain - Majorca (August 2007). Can you please let me know the following

1. Feedback on Alucida - are there many good beaches there? What is a nice resort to stay in?

2. What about Southern Region (around Palma) - what are the relaxed, somewhat quiet beaches to go to? What are the nice resorts in that area?

I do not want loads of tourists or party crowds.

Thanks

Soller, Spain
Level Contributor
253 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Quiet beaches in Majorca

That´s impoosible in August in Mallorca. You will find people everywhere.

I reccomend you Es Trenc, Cala San vicente, Cala Tuent and the small calas in the west coust.

Soller, Spain
Level Contributor
253 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Quiet beaches in Majorca

Sorry, the east coust near Manacor, felanitx and Arta.

Majorca, Spain
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Quiet beaches in Majorca

I'm from Mallorca and I recommend you to go to Menorca if you want a quiet and nice Holidays. If not, you can go Deia or Valldemosa but I don't think it will be place now because at this dates it's all full of people.

I think Puerto de Alcudia is a nice place bit is crowded. If you don,t mind, try to book a room in some of Sol Alcudia Center Hotel apartamentos *** . It's really comfortable in near the beach. Or another thing is to rent and apartment near the beach, but it will be really expensive, I think!

Have fun!

Kanana

Granada, Spain
Level Contributor
581 posts
375 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Quiet beaches in Majorca

The best beach in mallorca is "Es Trenc" near colonia San Jordi.

I go to the hotel Lemar (www.hotellemar.com) 77 euros with breakfast and diner.

5. Re: Best Quiet beaches in Majorca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 12:19