We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Quiet beaches in Majorca

london
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Best Quiet beaches in Majorca

Hi folks

I am looking for a nice quiet beach resort to stay in for a few days (self and wife only) in Spain - Majorca (August 2007). Can you please let me know the following

1. Feedback on Alucida - are there many good beaches there? What is a nice resort to stay in?

2. What about Southern Region (around Palma) - what are the relaxed, somewhat quiet beaches to go to? What are the nice resorts in that area?

I do not want loads of tourists or party crowds.

Thanks

No Frills Excursions
Sightseeing Tours, Bus Tours, Private Tours, Boat Tours, Cultural Tours
Vita Bel
Boat Tours, Water Sports, Night Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
Excursions a Cabrera
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Soller, Spain
Level Contributor
257 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Quiet beaches in Majorca

That´s impoosible in August in Mallorca. You will find people everywhere.

I reccomend you Es Trenc, Cala San vicente, Cala Tuent and the small calas in the west coust.

Soller, Spain
Level Contributor
257 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Quiet beaches in Majorca

Sorry, the east coust near Manacor, felanitx and Arta.

Majorca, Spain
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Quiet beaches in Majorca

I'm from Mallorca and I recommend you to go to Menorca if you want a quiet and nice Holidays. If not, you can go Deia or Valldemosa but I don't think it will be place now because at this dates it's all full of people.

I think Puerto de Alcudia is a nice place bit is crowded. If you don,t mind, try to book a room in some of Sol Alcudia Center Hotel apartamentos *** . It's really comfortable in near the beach. Or another thing is to rent and apartment near the beach, but it will be really expensive, I think!

Have fun!

Kanana

Granada, Spain
Level Contributor
601 posts
377 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Quiet beaches in Majorca

The best beach in mallorca is "Es Trenc" near colonia San Jordi.

I go to the hotel Lemar (www.hotellemar.com) 77 euros with breakfast and diner.

5. Re: Best Quiet beaches in Majorca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 12:19