We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October weather

1 post
Save Topic
October weather

I'm planning to take vacation in Mallorca in October. Does anybody know how the weather usually looks like? Also what is the best part of island to go to with kids?

4 replies to this topic
Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
68,922 posts
3,765 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: October weather

holiday-weather.com/majorca/averages/october/

I like to stay in Palma de Mallorca because there are many sights in this city.

Tynemouth
Level Contributor
5,133 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: October weather

Palma is not the best place to stay with kids as there are no beaches. How old are they, what sorts of places do you like and what activities do you like to pursue on holiday?

Oswestry...
Level Contributor
108 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: October weather

The weather in October can be very good and the sea is still relatively warm. We used to go there in the October half term when our children were young and on most occasions we were lucky with the weather. You can expect some showers but the temperatures are still pleasantly comfortable. My wife and I still tend to visit in October but earlier in the month when the chances of good weather are even greater. As to where to go, it does depend on the age of your children as the previous respondent says. Even into their early teens, our children were very happy in Puerto Pollensa. It is very much a family resort and if you want a few more activities like water parks etc, Alcudia is not too far away.

Mestre, Italy
Level Contributor
11,393 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: October weather

You sould be lucky not to get rain in october

Reply to: October weather
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted