We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nudist beaches

england
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Topic
nudist beaches

Staying in torremolinos just wondering if there's any nudist beeches close by thanks

13 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
1,837 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nudist beaches

There a very nice one past the Torrequebrada hotel with a small sheltered cove and a beach bar.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Rev…

There is also one at the far end of the Bojandillo beach. I'm unsure of the location of that one.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
17,621 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: nudist beaches

At the far end of Los Alamos beach.

england
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: nudist beaches

Is there public transport to the area

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,837 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: nudist beaches

Well yes there's buses but Torremolinos is kinda stretched out along a couple km of coastline. Where are you staying?

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
5,310 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: nudist beaches

The one at the far end of Los Alamos is in fact in Malaga and called Gualdamar beach. the L2 bus will take you to the Camino Real Hotel and you walk from there. I would allow a half hour walk. Great for plane spotting too as they fly very low overhead

Check the information about Benalnatura, post 1, as I have heard that the coastal walk has made the beach very public. I haven't checked that myself.

If you are feeling adventurous there is Cabopino Beach. take the bus from Fuengirola and get off at the Artola but lots of directions if you use the search button here. Much the nicest of the beaches.

Some hotels have nudist roofs. if you are male then the Ritual in Torremolinos will do you a day pass. their policy changes quite often so again check, they may even do mixed sex passes now.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
17,621 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: nudist beaches

Benalnatura is overlooked from the footpath high up on the Fuengirola side of the cove but there is a 2m high green mesh and lots of planting around the site really so someone would need to be determined to have a peep. We walk that way quite a bit in low season and have never seen anyone "spying" on the beach below. No doubt it attracts a few voyeurs now and again.

england
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: nudist beaches

Is there a local bus that goes to Benalnatura if so what's the number

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,837 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: nudist beaches

From where? We need to know where you are coming from in order to help you getting there.

Edited: 14 August 2018, 06:34
england
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: nudist beaches

roc flamingo

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
17,621 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: nudist beaches

M110, M120 & M320 buses will get you there. Get off at the "Flatotel" stop cross the road and walk 150m in the Fuengirola direction, its signposted at the top of the steps down to the beach. Theres a snack bar, public toilets and showers but no sunbed concession or lockers.

Reply to: nudist beaches
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted