We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Finding the main bus station - staying in Sol Don Pedro

Western Ireland...
Level Contributor
24 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Finding the main bus station - staying in Sol Don Pedro

Could someone please explain and direct me to the bus station that goes from Torremolinos to Mijas, Marbella etc. Staying in the Don Pedro, reasonably fit, so don't mind the walk.... just have never figured out how to get to the bus station.... I know where the train station is. Thank you.

Mentioned in this post
Torremolinos
Torremolinos
Costa del Sol, Spain
Mijas
Mijas
Costa del Sol, Spain
Marbella
Marbella
Costa del Sol, Spain
4 replies to this topic
England
Level Contributor
6,044 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Finding the main bus station - staying in Sol Don Pedro

The tourist office produce an excellent street map. There are several offices including one on the passeo near the Pez. It shows the route of the L1 and L2 busses, including all the stops which we found very handy. We bough the the 10 ride bonocard for 5.90

North West England...
Level Contributor
1,842 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Finding the main bus station - staying in Sol Don Pedro

Carry on from the train station up onto the main road,cross over it ,turn to your right, carry on and you'll come to it.

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,821 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Finding the main bus station - staying in Sol Don Pedro

Easiest way is to turn left on the paseo and walk to the next roundabout and catch the L2 bus outside casa Franco.

I am fairly sure it still stops opposite the hotel, but know for certain stops here, the hotel will confirm stop position, will take you direct to the bus station.

The more active option is to turn right along the paseo, until you reach apartments Bajondillo, you cant miss as it has large letters with the name on the roof, Bar Playa on your left on the beach, turn right and take the lift at the top of this street in to the centre. AS you exit the lift, turn right, turn left across the enterence to hotel cervantes, just keep walking forward and you arrive at the bus station.

Western Ireland...
Level Contributor
24 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Finding the main bus station - staying in Sol Don Pedro

Thank you everyone, hopefully that will get me there more directly.

Reply to: Finding the main bus station - staying in Sol Don Pedro
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted