We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cork vs Clare hurling match

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
26 posts
11 reviews
Cork vs Clare hurling match

Hi all I'll b in torremolinus next Sunday staying by principe Sol does anyone know if there's a bar near this hotel showing the cork vs Clare hurling match ? I'll be devasted if I don't get to watch it 😩Also is it a long distance to Timor Sol from here ? Anything to do around the hotel TIA

6 replies to this topic
Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
2,069 posts
45 reviews
1. Re: Cork vs Clare hurling match

Here I go showing my ignorance. What is a hurling mstch?

Greenock, United...
Level Contributor
425 posts
75 reviews
2. Re: Cork vs Clare hurling match

Come out the hotel onto Paeso Martimo and turn right, there is an Irish Bar called Shenanigans a few moments away. I'd wager they'd show it. I've been in before and they've had games on involving Irish sports.

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
26 posts
11 reviews
3. Re: Cork vs Clare hurling match

It's a game played with sticks ah you have to go on YouTube and just type in hurling and then you'll understand 😀 Let me know what you think !👍😀

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
26 posts
11 reviews
4. Re: Cork vs Clare hurling match

IanH82 can I just say Thank you 😊

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
2,069 posts
45 reviews
5. Re: Cork vs Clare hurling match

https:/…

Interesting. Never heard of it before.

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
26 posts
11 reviews
6. Re: Cork vs Clare hurling match

Hurling is an Irish sport played with sticks called hurlers. it's the fastest and most skilful game played on grass and it's certainly not for the faint hearted.Its brilliant bleen68. Type Cork vs Kilkenny into YouTube and you'll get an idea of it or wexford vs Dublin or Clare vs Tipperary I could go on 😀👍

Reply to: Cork vs Clare hurling match
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Torremolinos