We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Road Cycle Hire/Routes

Swindon
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Road Cycle Hire/Routes

I will be visiting Esteponia for 10 days at the end of April. I am keen to do some road cycling into the surrounding mountains. Can anyone suggest where I can rent a high quality road bike near Esteponia.

I would also be interested if anyone has any good gps routes, or if there are any group rides from the town that I can join.

Thanks in advance

Ian.

Paros, Greece
Level Contributor
1 post
1. Re: Road Cycle Hire/Routes

Hi if you contact with the best bicicle shop in Estepona, they can help you the name is Radical Bike. By the way how are you going to come here.

Best Regards.

Pepe Calle

ppky@live.com

Swindon
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: Road Cycle Hire/Routes

Thanks Pepe

We will fly to Malaga and drive. I have kids and lots of bags, so have no room to bring my bike. Does the bike shop hire out road bikes?

3. Re: Road Cycle Hire/Routes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2013, 19:25