We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to Jerez Airport from Cadiz

D D
Cicero
Level Contributor
155 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Getting to Jerez Airport from Cadiz

I am reposting this question in this forum as I did the Province of Cadiz earlier. Not sure which one would be the best place. Anyway, I was looking on line at the Jerez airport and it seems that there is a train that runs from Cadiz to the airport. However, I have been told this is not correct that you take a bus from Jerez de la Frontera station to the airport. So I am asking assistance from the TA experts to clarify. Thank you in advance.

DD

5 replies to this topic
Albuquerque, NM
Level Contributor
1,947 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting to Jerez Airport from Cadiz

There is a Cercanía from Cadiz to Jerez and a number of them continue on to the airport. The MD which we took from Sevilla to Cadiz and has fewer stops also stopped at the Jerez Airport.

GB
Level Contributor
71 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting to Jerez Airport from Cadiz

There is a limited timetable from the airport if you go into the airport website there is a link to the train service. You can catch other trains to Jerez and change on to another train to Cadiz.

D D
Cicero
Level Contributor
155 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting to Jerez Airport from Cadiz

Thank you for the clarification and now we can plan accordingly to take a train to the airport. I did look at the airport sight.

GB
Level Contributor
71 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting to Jerez Airport from Cadiz

Hi make sure you check the timetable via the renfe website

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
23,627 posts
291 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Getting to Jerez Airport from Cadiz

Nowadays most if not all Media Distancia trains running between Cadiz and Seville make a stop at the airport. Best to look at times on

http://www.renfe.com/EN/viajeros/

Reply to: Getting to Jerez Airport from Cadiz
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cadiz