We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to Cadiz from Sevilla Airport

5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Getting to Cadiz from Sevilla Airport

Hello everyone!

We are travelling to Cadiz in a month and I'm currently doing research on how to reach the city, without renting a car. I found confusing information (some says there is a bus directly from Sevilla airport, some says you have to go to Sevilla by bus, then take the train).

What is the best way?

Thx very much for your help :)

8 replies to this topic
St Austell, United...
Level Contributor
4,091 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting to Cadiz from Sevilla Airport

We've always driven so I can't get a definitive answer, but there's some good experts on here. The airport is sort of awkwardly on the north/east side of Sevilla. I'd be a little surprised if there was a bus directly from there to Cadiz (but there may be). However the train from Sevilla will take you right down to Cadiz, so if you just connect with the station away you go.

Being a lazy sort of person who likes to have relaxinig holidays,I would just hop in a taxi to the station, but if you prefer fiddling about with buses, I'm sure they connect. The airport is not too far out.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
23,637 posts
291 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting to Cadiz from Sevilla Airport

Airport has one bus. It goes regularly about every 20 minutes and costs 4 euros. If you take it get off at Santa Justa station about 12 minutes ride from airport. Look at train times using RENFE or Loco2.

I normally use the Media Distancia train but other may be better.

Happy holidays.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
23,637 posts
291 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting to Cadiz from Sevilla Airport

aena.mobi/m/en/sevilla-airport/sevilla.html

Has airport information.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
476 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting to Cadiz from Sevilla Airport

I did this trip a couple of weeks ago - in reverse. All worked out fine. Train from Cadiz to Santa Justa (bought tickets in advance and found good deal) then airport bus directly from station for €4.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
23,637 posts
291 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Getting to Cadiz from Sevilla Airport

Airport bus does go into station on way to airport however from airport it has a stop at end Avenida Kansas City on street so if not sure ask. Usually people slight here.

Taxi will cost minimum 23 euros

5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Getting to Cadiz from Sevilla Airport

Thx everyone! :)

1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Getting to Cadiz from Sevilla Airport

Hi, I travel to Cadiz regularly and often fly to Seville. I always take the bus from the airport to Sevilla Santa Justa (the bus leaves from right outside the arrivals door). It costs 4 Euro and leaves about every 20 minutes and drops you outside Santa Justa station. Then it is a direct train ride to Cadiz (cost about 16 Euro one way) and takes 1hr 40 mins. Not the easiest place for tourists to get to, but that is why it has remained so wonderful!

Edited: 15 May 2018, 22:34
Albuquerque, NM
Level Contributor
1,951 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Getting to Cadiz from Sevilla Airport

We took the bus to Santa Jusra and MD to Cadiz worked great.

Reply to: Getting to Cadiz from Sevilla Airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted