We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from Seville to Lagos/Salema

Edmonton, Canada
4 posts
Save Topic
Transportation from Seville to Lagos/Salema

We will be spending some time in Seville before heading to our final destination in Salema. I am hoping to find out the best way to get there. Help me please with any ideas and suggestions, as ideally we only have the one day to travel, in order to check in and meet up with someone in Salema to check into our accommodations. We will be departing from Seville on Saturday, checking into Salema on Saturday night.

GLASGOW
Level Contributor
214 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation from Seville to Lagos/Salema

Hi DarcyEdmonton

I am no expert on Seville buses but as no one has replied to your post i looked up the buses for Seville to Salema and this what i came up with.Bus to Lagos 07:30 from bus station at Plaza De Armas Seville but check with bus station phone 954908040 or 954907737 as bus does run every day.Web site re above www.discoversevilla.com. Bus from Lagos to Salema times in web site thomasallen.home.sapo.pt/travel/012.htm.Hope this has been some use to you and have a safe journey.

Cheers

Jon-Pon

Edmonton, Canada
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation from Seville to Lagos/Salema

Thanks so much for your reply, and this is very informative

and I do appreciate all of your efforts to look it up. This will make

my life alot easier, knowing the times.

Once again, thanks so much

Darcy

GLASGOW
Level Contributor
214 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation from Seville to Lagos/Salema

Hi DarcyEdmonton

Me again thanks for your nice reply but i hope you noticed my mistake the bus from Seville to Lagos does not run every day so don't forget to give them a phone to make sure its running on Saturdays.Again have a nice holiday and safe journey.

Cheers

Jon-Pon

4. Re: Transportation from Seville to Lagos/Salema

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 00:16