We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Red light district in Berlin

Bolton
11 posts
Save Topic
Red light district in Berlin

Greeting,

In June of this year I will be travelling to berlin with 12 noble men from the quaint English village of Bolton.

After a day seeeing the local tourist attractions of big cities we often like to make a charitable visits to the red light district. We often bring drinks and biscuits for the ladies and try and cajole them away from prostitution and towards a more virtuous lifestyle.

To be able to do this missionary work we must know where they inhabit, and where, other men less noble than us may go for some cheap thrills!

All help appreciated

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
1,366 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Red light district in Berlin

There is no red light district in Berlin.

Berlin
Level Contributor
432 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Red light district in Berlin

berlin-tourist-information.de/english/…

I am not really that often in this part of Berlin but I think area around Stuttgarter Platz is probably what you are looking for!?

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Red light district in Berlin

Stuttgarter Platz has a few table dance bars but I wouldn't call it a red light district. Berlin hasn't really a red light district like you'll find in other cities.

berlin
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Red light district in Berlin

stuttgarter plz very dodgy I would say, quite a lot of Thai girls/boys in these types of bar, pre-op/post-op all sorts, bit seedy and "controlled", you won't get much for your money there.

street life top be found bottom end kurfuerstenstr (near bolowstr/froben str), certainly the cheapest girls found here. Other street areas oranienburger str and 17th June street pretty girls but major tourist rip-off - don't go.

Plenty of walk-in appartments, check www.berlin-diskret.de under modelle.

Try La Folie, Kaiser-Friedrich str (www.lafolie.de), I used to love that place, no clothes, cash up when you leave.....

Bolton
11 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Red light district in Berlin

I told them we should have gone to Hamburg!

6. Re: Red light district in Berlin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 22:15