We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train travel to Maimarkt Gelände from Heidelberg

Perigueux, France
Level Contributor
143 posts
123 reviews
Train travel to Maimarkt Gelände from Heidelberg

Hi

Is it possible to get a train from Heidelberg to near to the site of the Veterama event (old bike & car parts sale)? A short walk to the event from a station would be OK.

What is the name of the nearest station and what would be the cost of a return ticket from/to Heidelberg?

Where can I find a timetable in English? He needs to arrive around 11.00-11.30 Friday 7.10.16

We are coming up from SW France by car and I am staying in Heidelberg whilst my husband visits this show on the first day - Friday 7 October. Just thought the train might be an easier alternative to parking the car etc and it leaves me with the car in case I want to visit sites in the area!

Many thanks for any suggestions or help.

Freiburg im...
Level Contributor
2,806 posts
1. Re: Train travel to Maimarkt Gelände from Heidelberg

fahrplanauskunft.vrn.de/vrn/…

To: Mannheim, Arena/Maimarkt

For the possible ticket variations click "mehr" under "Fare".

Perigueux, France
Level Contributor
143 posts
123 reviews
2. Re: Train travel to Maimarkt Gelände from Heidelberg

Thank you.

3. Re: Train travel to Maimarkt Gelände from Heidelberg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2017, 07:15