Due in Chamonix next weekend and I am a bit nervous about the weather. I understand it's only the forecast and things could change wildly but the current weather forecast reads thunderstorms leading towards that weekend (https:/…FR), and I am afraid the trails will be muddy with all the snow melting. How are the trails right now? My original plan was to do a full day hike on Grand Balcon trail connecting to Lac Blanc trail, then coming back a bit down to La Flegere to take the cable car down to town. But if those trails are too muddy, I may have to change the plan.. But I figure Lac Blanc trail should be in a better condition, in terms of muddiness, since it's higher in altitude? Then perhaps I can just to Lac Blanc instead of the full hike up. Appreciate the comments.