We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eating out with kids

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
16 posts
7 reviews
Eating out with kids

First visit to collioure next week. Please could you recommend good value,relaxed restaurants where we can take 3 children? Thanks!

4 replies to this topic
West Chester...
Level Contributor
1,755 posts
180 reviews
1. Re: Eating out with kids

There are several crepe restaurants in the Catellan region from Seville to Collioure. The kids will love that they have a bus theme, you may walk into one and find a bus! We loved the one in Seville and were happy to find the other in Collioure on a cold wet day. Nice and warm and friendly inside and lots of children. It is a bit tight for space if it is busy but I think there is outside seating when the weather is nice.

They are called Creperie Breton easily found along the waterfront at 10 Ave Camille Pelletan. website seems to indicate it opens at 10 AM but crepe service starts at noon. Lots of possibilities on the menu, both sweet and savory crepes as well as other items.

(now i really want a crepe...).

There is also Cafe Sola across from the petite train start a short walk from Breton Crepes. We mainly had drinks and breakfast there but saw many children eating there. Right next door there was another cafe that was open for breakfast at least and not very formal at all.

If you continue up the street passed those cafes you will on the right side find a small but well supplied supermarket in case you need other things for the kids.

There will also enjoy the petite train and a visit to the castle. Some mornings you might also see French Special Forces trainees paddling like crazy off the shore in their rafts.

Enjoy the loveliness of Collioure and I'm sure you will have to have weather many times nicer than when we were there in April 2017.

Champlon, Belgium
Level Contributor
9,348 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: Eating out with kids

Any restaurant in Collioure will welcome kids with the sole proviso that those kids know how to behave in restaurants.

West Chester...
Level Contributor
1,755 posts
180 reviews
3. Re: Eating out with kids

There wete several other good restaurants in Collioure but I was truing to give her the heads up on less expensive places with food that might better appeal to kids and that kids would enjoy.

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
16 posts
7 reviews
4. Re: Eating out with kids

Thanks Andrew, very helpful!

Reply to: Eating out with kids
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted