We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Don´t buy Paris Pass in www.parispass.com

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Volta Redonda, RJ
2 posts
Save Topic
Don´t buy Paris Pass in www.parispass.com

There´s no way to contact them if you have a shipping problem. They don´t respond any e-mail or question on the website. Please, if you want it, collect it in Paris.

The communication with their customers is horrible.

London
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Don´t buy Paris Pass in www.parispass.com

Hi Alexandre,

My name is Mandy I'm part of the Paris Pass team, have you tried ringing our customer service number that goes directly through to our distribution centre? We do get a lot of emails and we try to respond as quickly as possible but I can personally deal with it if you'd prefer?

I can message you an address to get hold of me on?

Regards,

Mandy

West Sussex, England
Level Contributor
2,342 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Don´t buy Paris Pass in www.parispass.com

If you put 'Paris Pass' in the search box at the top of this page, you will see that there have been numerous threads on this subject.

Quite apart from the experience you have had, the Pass basically purports to be good value for money by including a ridiculous amount of stuff which it is simply not physically possible to use in the timescale.

It is not physically possible to visit several museums, do a tourist bus tour, use the metro/regular buses enough to need a pass/do a boat trip/ visit a wine producer..all in the space of a couple of days!!

What you need to do is sit down and think what you actually want to do, in the period of time you will be in Paris, and then work out (or ask here!) the most cost-effective/convenient way of doing just those things, without paying a hefty premium for a lot of extra stuff you will not get any use out of.

Volta Redonda, RJ
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Don´t buy Paris Pass in www.parispass.com

Thanks God !

Please send me your e-mail.

My e-mail valentim@csn.com.br

Regards,

Alexandre

Pretoria, South...
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Don´t buy Paris Pass in www.parispass.com

Nobody respond to emails or phone calls

==================================================

Need number for customers services. I tried to phone from overseas the number as per website: +44 (0) 1664 485 020

When I phone the customer services, the answering machine says: Offices closed" although the website states hours are from 9am to 8pm???????

Note Current Time in London = Tuesday, June 5, 2012 at 9:26:57 AM

Maybe Mandy can help me with a applicable number then

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
82,262 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Don´t buy Paris Pass in www.parispass.com

Alexandre V:

It is a very bad idea to put your e-mail address on a public forum such as TA. It is an invitation to every spammer on the planet.

I suggest you delete your post. Click "Report inappropriate content", then select "Remove my post".

6. Re: Don´t buy Paris Pass in www.parispass.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 05 June 2012, 19:59
West Sussex, England
Level Contributor
2,342 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Don´t buy Paris Pass in www.parispass.com

It is a public holiday today in the UK so despite beiing a Tuesday morning,, offices will not be open.

Paris 4th Arr
Level Contributor
7,257 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Don´t buy Paris Pass in www.parispass.com

Pay attention to Sydnynick's warning! Don't publish your email address on a public forum. Delete your post and send a private mail via TA to trade email addresses with others. NEVER publicly on the forum.

Pretoria, South...
6 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Don´t buy Paris Pass in www.parispass.com

Thank you for update on public holiday Sussexgirl, appreciated.

Pretoria, South...
6 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Don´t buy Paris Pass in www.parispass.com

What are you referring to Metromole, no emails were asked????? Only contact number displayed on public website is stated.