We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bercy from airport

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Bercy from airport

Hi im flying alone to Paris in July and it will be my first time in the city. Im staying in a hotel in the Bercy area because the reason for my trip is to see Madonna at Bercy stadium. What would be the easiest way for me to get from CDG to Bercy?

waterlooville uk
Level Contributor
1,881 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bercy from airport

Take the RER (suburban rail) from CDG to Chatelet-les-Halles, then transfer to metro line 14 (any train going in the direction of Olympiades) to Bercy. Total journey time about 50 mins. Buy your ticket at CDG and it's good for both elements of the journey: keep it safe though as you will need it when transferring. The RER station at CDG is in terminal 2, see this link-

easycdg.com/pages/cdg_terminal_2_pagepag.html

When you go back take metro 14 (direction St Lazare)to Chatelet then transfer to RER B to the airport. NB not all trains go to CDG as the line splits. Just keep an eye on the departure boards on the platform and don't get on a train going to Mitry-Claye.

2. Re: Bercy from airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2009, 17:26