We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

www.myparisvisit.com.

Greece
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
www.myparisvisit.com.

my name is katerina ,

does anyone use the site www.myparisvisit.com. how valid is it ?

please give me an opinion

thank you

Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
577 Reviews
from USD 74.40*
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,238 Reviews
from USD 102.80*
Likely To Sell Out
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
643 Reviews
from USD 48.40*
Napier, New Zealand
Level Contributor
115 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: www.myparisvisit.com.

There has been other postings re this company, just type in myparisvisit into the search space - we are staying at no.44 (ile st louis) in April. All our enquiries with the company has been very answered very promptly.

:-)

Marie

Greece
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: www.myparisvisit.com.

Dear Marie ,

thank you very much for your answer , you probably mean that i can trust this site . i don't understand very well , you are going to stay next April at no.44...?

once again thank you .

katerina

Napier, New Zealand
Level Contributor
115 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: www.myparisvisit.com.

If you look in the one bedroom apartments - on the second page the apartment that we have booked is:

#044 Ile St Louis.

Like I said there has been previous postings about this company last year and it looks like they are a relatively new company, which is why I think there has not been much feedback about them.

:-)

Marie

Mentioned in this post
Saint Louis
Saint Louis
Haut-Rhin, France
Greece
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: www.myparisvisit.com.

Dear Marie .

I thank you for the help. Do you wish you had a great time in Paris, I will be happy to find out their impressions of it when you come back.

katerina

Mentioned in this post
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: www.myparisvisit.com.

Hello Katerina,

We used this service last August and can vouch for them. As mentioned in other posts, www.myparisvisit.com (Paris Visit Services) is a broker and deals directly with the owners of properties. We did our research, asked the right questions, and everything worked out.

We were indeed very nervous about using them, especially the down payment that we needed to wire to the owner up front. But our overall opinion of the service is positive:

(1) They were very responsive to my emails when we first contacted them.

(2) I was able to phone them directly (we live in Canada). I dealt exclusively with one agent (Tracey) and also spoke to her manager to get answers to my questions with the rental contract.

(3) Given our particular arrival date (on a Sunday), they informed us of an additional service charge up front to be paid upon arrival, so no surprises.

(4) They explained the cancellation policy clearly to us.

(5) They were ok with the security deposit being in funds other than Euros (we provided this in USD$).

(6) They returned the security deposit to us the night before our departure (the USD$ we provided were untouched and returned in a sealed envelope).

(7) In Paris, I was always able to contact them by phone (3 occasions)

So in summary, we had a good positive experience with this service and would not hesitate to use them in the future.

We booked the following apt:

myparisvisit.com/rental-two-bedroom-apartmen…

It came as advertised with no surprises and is in a great location in the Marais, close to most things and the Metro. It was the right size for our family (2 adults and 2 kids) and served our needs. It would have been a little cramped if there was any more than the 4 of us. The only complaint was the flight of stairs we had to go up and down each day (my daughter counted 73 steps) :-). This was especially tiring at the end of a long day, and in particular on the morning of our departure when the (heavy) luggage had to be brought down. But overall, a very nice apartment.

Mentioned in this post
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
vancouver, canada
Level Contributor
8 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: www.myparisvisit.com.

Just wanted to echo the previous posters comments. My partner and I stayed in one of parisvisitsercives.com's apartment for a week at the end of April: myparisvisit.com/rental-studio-apartment-sai…

We were very happy with the apartment and the level of service offered by the agents at paris visit services. All email correspondence was replied to quickly. We were a day late arriving in Paris due to cancelled flights, so we checked ourselves in (easy and well explained to us). The agents helped us communicate with the airline regarding our lost luggage and even let us make local calls and send faxes from their office which was near the apartment. As we left early in the morning, we checked ourselves out; our deposit was returned to us the day before our departure.

The apartment was exactly as described on their website; small but cosy, up 4 flights of very narrow stairs, with a balcony in a great neighbourhood. We would definitely use their service on our next trip to Paris and would highly recommend them.

Mentioned in this post
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
Napier, New Zealand
Level Contributor
115 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: www.myparisvisit.com.

Back from our trip to Europe now and saw this thread again, would like to say that we had a stress free trip to Paris staying at:

http://www.myparisvisit.com/#/apartments/44/

It was exactly as shown on the website - no surprises.

Process of arrival and departure quick and easy.

would recommend the company and the appartment

Marie :-)

Edited: 27 May 2010, 13:21
Mentioned in this post
Europe
Europe
World
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
Seattle
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: www.myparisvisit.com.

I just wanted to say that I also stayed in apartment #44 Ile. St. Louis through myparisvisit.com (Paris Visit Services).

I was very excited to find the apartment as it looked perfect, beautiful and was reasonably priced (in fact with the low conversion rate of the Euro in June the stay was about $160US per night (we stayed for 8 nights)...better than more hotels!

We got nervous about the rental after we sent the initial bank transfer, got a nice email back saying they would let us know when the owner confirmed receipt of the transfer....and then did not hear anything for a number of business days. I emailed twice more before I got a response (I guess the owner was out of the country...out of touch--but it made me very nervous to have them go 'dark' for a few days after I sent $600+US. That said- it turns out everything was just fine. I think they were just laid back about confirming the receipt since they hadn't heard from the owner (they thought it was all set...just dotting the i's and crossing the 't's and I was worried I'd sent $$ into the air. We got to Paris and the apartment was just perfect. Great location, apartment exactly as pictured. Ile St. Louis could not have been more lovely (we visited all neighborhoods- and did not find another place that was better....although the Marais near St. Paul or St. Germain near the Odeon Theatre would have been runner ups.)

There was a market on the island, we were 5 steps from the beautiful cathedral, amazing restaurants, central to everything. Perfect.

The internet in the apartment never quite worked, but we had some lights short out and the apartment folks came right over (with a handyman) to fix them. They returned our security deposit a day early with no issues at all. They met us at the apartment in good time, etc.

We would definitely stay there again. It was wonderful to have an apartment, much less one on the perfect island!

Edited: 07 July 2010, 14:21
Mentioned in this post
Saint Louis
Saint Louis
Haut-Rhin, France
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
Hotel Saint Germain
Hotel Saint Germain
926 Reviews
Paris, France
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: www.myparisvisit.com.

Re: myparisvisit.com

Leasing for Oct and signed lease last April. Notified by agent that rental no longer available due to renovations in building. They offered to transfer me to a apt half the size and one less bathroom or receive refund which does not cover huge wire transfer fees for original deposits. I contacted two days ago suggesting alternate choice requesting my deposit be secured by agent and applied to new choice. I can't get them to respond to emails. Coincidentally huge article in NY Times advising beware short term Paris rentals as they are prohibited in France and especially in Paris, they are going after those who break the law. I am sick about this. Not only is my deposit at risk but I am in limbo with status of rental with them.

Mentioned in this post
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
France
France
Europe
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: www.myparisvisit.com.

Followup: I believe things are sorted out. They agreed to provide upgraded apt for the same price but in a different area. I resigned new lease and keeping fingers crossed for October.