We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris Museum Pass

Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Paris Museum Pass

Hello everyone,

I am going to Paris from June 11-15 and looking to purchase the 4 day Museum pass (to be used for le louvre, arc de triomphe, saint chapelle, notre dame, Musée d'Orsay, and Pompidou). I was told there is not a separate line for people already having passes, does that mean I don't need to worry about buying them until I arrive in CDG and purchase it at the tourist desk?

Also, once I have the pass, how do I go about scheduling an entrance time for any of the above mentioned sites (if there is a need to do that, I know some don't require appointment/they simply don't exist).

Thank you!

Mentioned in this post
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
Charles De Gaulle Airport
Roissy-en-France, France
2 replies to this topic
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
31 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris Museum Pass

Hi, you can purchase the PMP at the TI desk in CDG. It just allows you to skip the ticket lines, but you will still need to line up in the security lines. Some museums have special lines for PMP holders. I don't believe you can do a timed entry. Only the Bell tower for Notre Dame you can do a timed entry, and that is done the morning of the day you want to climb the tower. Your pass starts the first day you use it and runs consecutively for what ever number of days the pass is valid for. If you go through the Caroussel entrance for the Louvre, it shouldn't be as busy as the pyramid entrance. Enjoy!

Mentioned in this post
Roissy-en-France, France
Notre Dame
Notre Dame
392 Reviews
Dijon, France
France Louvre
France Louvre
296 Reviews
Paris, France
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Paris Museum Pass

Thank you! I was told by others about the security lines and the side Louvre entrance, just wasn't sure about the timed entrance. I will probably buy the pass and collect them there to save postage fee (and to have that one thing check off my list! lol)

So I just show up the day I want to clim the Notre Dame tower to book the time in person? I was hoping there is an online appointment system, but that's okay either way. I guess I will have to get up early on that day... :) Thanks again!

Mentioned in this post
France Louvre
France Louvre
296 Reviews
Paris, France
Notre Dame
Notre Dame
392 Reviews
Dijon, France
Reply to: Paris Museum Pass
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted