We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Europeon road trip cheap accommodation.

3 posts
Save Topic
Europeon road trip cheap accommodation.

My family and myself will be doing a Europian road trip in December. We have toured the Uk and found Premier Inn to perfectly fit our needs and budget. Is there a European equivalent? Thank you.

Hotel Villa Lara
Hotel Villa Lara
#1 of 22 hotels in Bayeux
Maison Souquet
Maison Souquet
#1 of 1,816 hotels in Paris
Le Bristol Paris
Le Bristol Paris
#2 of 1,816 hotels in Paris
3 replies to this topic
Antibes, France
Level Contributor
11,073 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Europeon road trip cheap accommodation.

These will differ from country to country. In France Ibis is probably the equivalent.

Ed

Mentioned in this post
France
France
Europe
Paris, France
Level Contributor
3,174 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Europeon road trip cheap accommodation.

Have a look at the Accor group of hotels. They have several chains of differing budgets and standards. Premier Inns vary in the UK, but I'd say an Ibis Styles or Novotel are a rough equivalent. An average Mercure hotel is like some of the upper class Premier Inns.

With sites like www.booking.com I wouldn't hesitate to go "off piste" and try some quaint non-chain hotels, specially away from the larger Metropolises.

Champlon, Belgium
Level Contributor
8,434 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Europeon road trip cheap accommodation.

You will find Ibis, and a number of other Accor group, hotels in a number of European countries. Sometimes some of the other group brands are cheaper in practice than Ibis, usually because of precise location.

Try googling accor and the name of the place where you need accommodation.

Reply to: Europeon road trip cheap accommodation.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted