We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Connection time for Orly airport

3 posts
Save Topic
Connection time for Orly airport

Hello - I have booked tickets from NY to Bordeaux with a connection in Orly in October through one of the big 3rd party travel sites. I have never flown into Orly (only CDG) and I am concerned about having enough time to make my flight to Bordeaux. My flight from NY arrives at 9am and the flight to Bordeaux leaves at 10:30am. In many airports this would not be sufficient connection time - can someone advise on Orly? Both flights are with Air France and I hope to have only carry-on luggage. I can cancel the flight if I do so before the end of the day today (sorry for the short notice!) Thank you so much for any help!

Mentioned in this post
Bordeaux
Bordeaux
Gironde, France
Orly
Orly
Val-de-Marne, France
Charles De Gaulle Airport
Charles De Gaulle Airport
Roissy-en-France, France
France
France
Europe
Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
564 Reviews
from USD 69.50*
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tour and...
664 Reviews
from USD 70.70*
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,225 Reviews
from USD 116.20*
4 replies to this topic
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
95,744 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Connection time for Orly airport

Is the travel on one ticket for both flights, or has the online agency cobbled together two flights on separate tickets?

3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Connection time for Orly airport

hi - I don't really know - it is all with Air France, so I think it is likely all one ticket. Would that make a difference?

Mentioned in this post
France
France
Europe
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
95,744 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Connection time for Orly airport

If the travel is on one ticket, you can stay airside and you would have enough time. If it is on two tickets, you would have to go landside and go back through Security, and you probably would not have enough time.

3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Connection time for Orly airport

Thank you so much - I will try to find out how it is ticketed. The 3rd party is Expedia, if that makes any difference. They are not known for speedy replies to emails, but I will see if they can give me the ticketing details. Thank you for your help!

Reply to: Connection time for Orly airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted