We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fine restaurant options in Strasbourg on a Sunday or Monday

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
80 posts
108 reviews
Fine restaurant options in Strasbourg on a Sunday or Monday

Are there any fine dining restaurants open for dinner on Sunday and Monday? It appears that most of the restaurants that are on the top lists on Tripadvisor are open tues-saturday. I did locate one open, but there is a 400 Euro reservation hold to secure it and I am debating whether or not I should take the chance our travel will be delayed.

Special Offer
Big Bus Paris Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
1,850 Reviews
from USD 37.70*
USD 44.20
Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
Best Seller
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,290 Reviews
from USD 110.50*
2 replies to this topic
Champlon, Belgium
Level Contributor
9,364 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Fine restaurant options in Strasbourg on a Sunday or Monday

I would suggest that TripAdvisor is not a good place to seek out fine dining options in any francophone location.

Gault & Millau list 71 restaurants in and immediately around Strasbourg and all will offer good food and most fine dining. It isn't possible to select "open Sunday/Monday" but if you click on each picture and then the "horaires" button at the bottom of the info panel at the right (you will probably have to scroll down to see it), it will tell you which days the restaurant is open and at what times. Even though Sunday evenings and Mondays are "off times" there is plenty of choice available.

https:/…

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
80 posts
108 reviews
2. Re: Fine restaurant options in Strasbourg on a Sunday or Monday

Thank you.

Reply to: Fine restaurant options in Strasbourg on a Sunday or Monday
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted