We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pubs

staffs
Level Contributor
100 posts
5 reviews
Pubs

What are the best pubs near to the travelodge and is the much nightlife in Leamington x

4 replies to this topic
UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
50,083 posts
22 reviews
1. Re: Pubs

I like the Moorings at Myton, down on the canal. Not sure how close it is to your hotel though. My son goes to Uni at Warwick, i'll ask about clubs (or you can try and find a student website?)

Leamington Spa...
Level Contributor
10 posts
43 reviews
2. Re: Pubs

Yes there's loads of nightlife in Leamington. Within walking distance of the Travelodge are lots of nice pubs including the Clarendon, the White Horse and Leif bar. The Wetherspoons Benjamin Satchwell is across the road but not recommended. The Lounge is across the road and OK. There are 4 nightlclubs. Smack for the trendy dance crowd, Evolve for the 'younger' clubbers, Rios for the over 22s really (or even over 30s) and the Assembly which is mixed ages and mixed crowd depending on the gig they've had that night. The Jug and Jester is a Wetherpoons but a nicer one and a 2 minute walk from the Assembly. Moo is a popular bar and near Smack. Satchwells is near Rios.

Grande Prairie...
Level Contributor
89 posts
1 review
3. Re: Pubs

Can someone recommend a decent real ale pub? We'll be staying at Tachbook Mallory House so the nearer to there the better!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,660 posts
37 reviews
4. Re: Pubs

What about The Wild Boar in Warwick? It's about four miles from Tachbrook Mallory House.

www.thewildboarwarwick.co.uk/new-gallery/

Reply to: Pubs
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Leamington Spa
Recent Conversations