We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kedleston country house hotel.

liverpool
2 posts
Save Topic
kedleston country house hotel.

Hye, i was just looking around online and i seen this hotel. I stayed there for my 11th birthday as a treat by the manager and manageress at the time. I am just wondering if they are still there. It was along time back now. to be exact nearly four years ago. If they are still there i would love to get intouch with them. there names were vicky and mark. I will not give their last name for private details. well anyway any information anyone could give me would be appreciated.

thank you.

Peak District...
Level Contributor
1,921 posts
261 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kedleston country house hotel.

If this is the one about 4 miles North out of Derby within walking distance of Kedleston Hall, the hotel is still there.

I rather like it as it close to town but in a quiet country location with not much traffic, and the menus look interesting.

The phone number is 01332 559202.

liverpool
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: kedleston country house hotel.

hey, thank you.

I am only 14 so obviously im a little scared to phone a hotel and look for someone, you know what if they dont wanna hear from me? im still not sure on what to do. i am just wondering if they are still there.

North Midlands...
Level Contributor
110 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: kedleston country house hotel.

I know it has changed hands recently so maybe you will be out of luck ?

Peak District...
Level Contributor
1,921 posts
261 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: kedleston country house hotel.

I collected a brochure from there and it refers to Adrian and his staff.

derby
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: kedleston country house hotel.

it is under new management.... becky and james xx

6. Re: kedleston country house hotel.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 19:32