We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking day tours

North Carolina
Level Contributor
72 posts
21 reviews
Booking day tours

Hi all,

My husband and I will be in Galway at the end of August. We would like to take two tours while we are there, one to the Aran Islands/Cliffs of Moher and one to Connemara/Kylemore Abbey/Cong. Should I book ahead, or wait until we arrive? What is the likelihood of them selling out?

Thank you, in advance!

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
31,970 posts
1. Re: Booking day tours

Maybe book Connemara, but I'd want to see the weather before booking the Cliffs/Islands.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
72 posts
21 reviews
2. Re: Booking day tours

Thank you for your reply, that was one of my concerns. Do those tours often sell out?

Galway,Ireland
Destination Expert
for Galway
Level Contributor
1,800 posts
186 reviews
3. Re: Booking day tours

Not really, book the day before so you know whether the weather will be nice or not. No need any earlier.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
72 posts
21 reviews
4. Re: Booking day tours

Much appreciation to you both! We are so excited to be coming for a visit and don't want to miss out on seeing your beautiful country.

5. Re: Booking day tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2018, 15:17