We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dublin Bus routes? Website hard to understand.

Which Dublin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Grand Rapids...
6 posts
Save Topic
Dublin Bus routes? Website hard to understand.

Hi Everybody. I have been using this forum for the past couple weeks to figure out our Dublin trip starting in February. One thing I cannot figure out is how to find out which Dublin Buses go where and what stops they make. I tried the website, but could not understand it. We do have the 7-day bus/rail pass, but I'm not sure what bus numbers will be available to us. We will be staying in the O'Callaghan Stephens Green if that helps at all. Will they have a bus map at the airport or something I could pick up when I get there?

Thank you all for previous informative posts and your help in this matter.

Destination Expert
for Dublin
Level Contributor
3,102 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dublin Bus routes? Website hard to understand.

You are very central at that hotel and will be able to walk most places. There are literally dozens if not hundreds of bus routes within a short walk of where you are staying. There is an overall network map available and a new user friendly transport map is promised but not available yet. You will be able to get transport information at the travel info desk in the arrivals hall in Dublin Airport or at the Dublin Bus HQ on O'Connell Street.

you are better off researching where you want to go by bus. For example type a destination into the search box and it will tell you which routes serve that area.

Grand Rapids...
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dublin Bus routes? Website hard to understand.

That is great, thank you for the lightening quick response!

3. Re: Dublin Bus routes? Website hard to understand.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 13:17