Me and my family (three of us) are coming to Glasgow on a two day visit, in July. Coming py plane, and booked a room near Cathcart station (very close to the bus stations for Nr. 4 and 6 buses, and also close to the Cathcart train station). From the airport to the center we will use the Airport Express (family ticket), but for the rest of this first trip and for the travelling in next two days we need some advices:
1. Which is the most convinient/cheapest way of communication between the center and Cathcart?
2. Is there a single ticket for the bus and how much does it cost?
3. Is it possible to buy "5 singles" in the bus?
4. What is the price of single train ticket from Central to the Cathcart?
5. Is there a family ticket, like for the buses?
6. Are there ticket machines in the station?